Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas LeTippers

Merry Christmas, LeTippers!

I wish for you all a very merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you your heart's desire, and you experience all the love and joy of Christmas that you so richly deserve.

For those of you with little ones, cherish this time, it passes all too quickly. I remember my girls coming downstairs on Christmas morning, full of joy and anticipation on what was under the tree.

For those of you with family visiting, may your time be filled with harmony, reminiscing about your youth.

I'm so glad I joined this LeTip family five years ago. I appreciate you all!

Cherish your family and friends,

Have a Very Merry Christmas,

Cindy Logan
www.REInvestorsolutions.com/clogan

P.S. To my Jewish Friends, enjoy this launch into the new year! I think it's too late to say Happy Hanukkah! Happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment