Friday, February 6, 2009

New partner, Innovative Holding Group, LLC

Hello all:

I introduced Dr Sean Breen recently at LeTip. He and his partner, Nick Vertucci are my newest partners in Nouveau Riche. They have turnkey systems for investing in real estate; they buy REO's, bank owned properties, at auction, and have contractors, Realtors, Property Managers, an entire team in the city of purchase, and they sell it to the investor at 75 cents on the dollar or less. All of the properties have a positive cash flow.

Take a look at their website: www.InnovativeHoldingGroup,LLC. They had one recently in Jackson, Mississippi that required an investment of only $6,000, down payment and closing, and cashflowed $200 a month, $2,400 a year. That's a 40% cash on cash return!!!! Sorry guys, that one sold fast. But there are others available.

Have a successful day!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Innovative Holding Group, LLC can be found at http://www.ihgllc.net

    Sean and Nick are partners in Nouveau Riche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that I have more personal friends interested in digital reading tablets than I thought. I've received a few emails in the last 2 weeks, asking me to help in their decision making, so I figured I'll just post it here

    ReplyDelete