Thursday, January 28, 2010

Healing Arts Touch for Health

A testimonial about Adil @ Healing Arts Touch - I encourage everyone to visit him and experience the de-stressing benefits of massage. Everyone knows that "stress kills", so contact Adil to enjoy the health benefits (physical and mental!) that massage provides. He is truly a professional and has become part of my 2010 resolution for a healthy year! His "Super Thursday" special of $55 for an hour massage make it an easy decision to add massage therapy to your life. Thanks, Adil!

2 comments:

  1. I agree - Adil has a healing touch! His massage left me relaxed, rejuvenated, and in a totally clear state of mind. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a massage in Lake Forest or Orange County!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had two massages by Adil recently; his massage left me relaxed, yet energized. He is one of the best masseuses I've had used. I neck and shoulders were aching, in pain, my back like a brick. I left there completely relaxed!

    ReplyDelete