Thursday, January 28, 2010

O.C. Forclosure Delay advise--I Buy You Time!

O.C. has been racked with a tidal wave of recent foreclosure sales or repossession of homes by the banks. If you are on the fast track to losing your home and need more time, that is where I come in and help. I buy you time and delay the foreclosure sale, Trustees are paid by the bank to do one thing-- Take back non-performing mortgaged homes. Our Trustee Verification Delay Service checks and verifies the legality and protocol of these company's. While we validate the trustee is acting in a legal manner, the homeowner stays in the home in question and has the opportunity/TIME to remedy that mortgage. Please if you know of someone who needs advise/free consultation they need to call me, they need more time and I can buy it for them. http://www.mortgagecrisisremedies.com
Shaun
949-241-0218

No comments:

Post a Comment